On a mission to advance the blockchain
Creating a collaborative community of blockchain advocates.
The Blockchain Lab Mission
The Blockchain Lab in partnership with UCLA is creating a collaborative community of blockchain advocates. We are on a mission to increase awareness, advance progress and foster the development of blockchain technologies that incentivize:
- Nonprofits and Initiatives to Create Social Good.
- Developers, Engineers and Designers to Collaborate and Build.
- Companies and Enterprises to Deploy Blockchain Technologies.
- Experts, Engineers and Thought Leaders to Share Knowledge.
- Educators, Universities, and Students to Participate.
- Local Governments to Reshape Public Policy.
Our first big anchor project is The Ocean Conservation Coin. A cryptocurrency apptoken designed with a new model that, for the first time in history, will incentivize it's owners to reduce pollutants in our oceans using crypto-economics. Learn more about the idea here, and be sure to sign up for updates below.